1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What do you do while can't logging in?

Discussion in 'UO Drachenfels' started by Nenime, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Nenime

Nenime Guest

Instead of staring at the login screen I switch over to the TV card and check out some news. Or watch some hilarious SpongeBob videos like this one. Here's my favorite in German. Not very mature I know :blushing: but it's Saturday, so... just have fun :).

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'm logged in and collacting Gossamers for people who still needs it :)

Otherwise i will watch a scary movie. :)

3. Nenime

Nenime Guest

Ok, Frarc and me collected some gossamers (about 30) - paid with tons of insurance money because we thought we can kill Sicarii with three people :gee:. Anyone who need some please speak up :).

Thanks to Lazarus. :thumbup1: I'm sorry for the lag I had :(. Not that I fight better with good connection though ;).

Yes, me too. Just bought "Sin City" which is sooo cool. Not scary, rather bloody - but good entertainment. :)

4. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I don't care about the insurance, i'm just crazy enough to go in the attack :)

Yup got Gossamer for who few who wants it. I'm going back to Sicarii in about a half a hour from now. The more people that join the more often we can try to kill her.

I think i start to hate spiders ;)

If we not with enough to kill Sicarii we can go kill Skeleton Lich several times in Moonglow to try to get the spellbook and Talisman if anyone is interested. I know how to do that "fairly" easy.

My friend and i had 4 spellbooks this morning :)