1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] What Do You Do with Your Fish?

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Paul_Va, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Paul_Va

Paul_Va Visitor

I'm on the Siege shard, and due to the fact that I want to run a Fishing/TH hybrid, I don't have room on my template for Cooking. So, I'm wondering what fishermen do with their fish? I know on a production shard, I could sell them to NPCs, but that's not an option on Siege. Will I just have to throw them in the trash barrel and try to sell the rares to other fishermen doing the Professional Fisher Quests?

2. Mandrake of DF

Mandrake of DF Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Why not save them up, and when you got a little group of them - you can do the quest yourself :)

3. Paul_Va

Paul_Va Visitor

I'm sure I will do that. It just seems to me that I will end up stockpiling way more fish than I will ever do quests for.

4. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I just have 3 bags at my house. One for shore fish, one for deep water and another for dungeon fish. I just stockpile them in just in case I ever decide to do the fishing quests again. Until they get some attention from the dev's I've not bothered with the fisher quests as they are so boring! I also have one bag for crabs and lobsters but this is pretty empty as I really hate fishing for these!

Paul_Va likes this.
  5. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have around 1k of each deep sea fish lying around. What I catch up further of those gets cut up to fish steaks for weight reduction. I suppose you can turn in those fishsteaks at the brit lib on Siege as well.