1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you farm for 1/2s?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by archite666, Sep 11, 2008.

1. archite666

archite666 Guest

Yeah? I heard some people kill serpents or some ****?
  2. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 5, 2008
    Anyone who replys to this Please add the time of day and what kind of luck suit you wear while farming.
    This information would be quite helpful.
  3. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Aug 12, 2001
  4. Turtle

Turtle Guest

You can buy them for 9k off my vendor :p
  5. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 27, 2004
    Castor always seemed to get decent to nice loot from the higher level meer, especially the paragons, but it always seemed sad to me to kill non hostile creatures so I rarely ever participated in farming those.

I have never been much of a PvMer but I sometimes would take pets or slayer book + SDI jewelry and kill blood elementals, lich lords, daemons, and nightmares. They drop nice things at times too. With the BoS changes, I would suggest Wind because of the bank, and the fact that you can gate to/from the entrance.

*edit* I have a question now: does anyone know the exact requirements for entering Wind? UO Guide and Stratics say it is tied to magery. UO Guide says further that the magery requirement applies to pets, but I thought it was related to int stat. I was pretty sure I have gone in there with pets below 70 magery, but maybe I didn't. Now I am confused.

6. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Visitor

Jun 30, 2008

CroakerTnT Guest

I'd say KOC, JSV, TO, etc, but the reality is that I lose more than I gain.
  8. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

May 12, 2008
    Can´t say I know them for SURE but according to this link you need at least 20 INT and 72 Magery to enter. Doesn´t mention pets though...

9. TerryFyde

TerryFyde Guest

Get the ones i need, and more, from digging lvl 6 maps.

As for time of day/night? .... well whenever i think i can get away with the loot.

As for me luck? ..... well that depends on what the pk's have left me with and if they find me doing the map .
  10. JasmineSP

JasmineSP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 23, 2006
    I get most of mine from treasure maps also. I seem to get the most from blood eles, poison eles, and lich lords. Ogre lords, deamons and elder gazers seem less likey to drop them... I dunno why.