1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What do you think is there a place for a smaller Interface?

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by lucitus, Feb 6, 2012.

?

Are you interested in a smaller alternative interface?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. lucitus

lucitus UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Iam playing with the idea of releasing a new version of my Interface. But i have not so much time, my Interface is smaller, it has some basic functions, a few other special functions. But releasing it for everyone means i have to do more quality assurance to give you a working and performant interface.

2. unified

unified Guest

Yes! There are only a few things I need in an interface, and they are:
    1. Mobile healthbars
    2. My backback always open
    3. Map rotation
    That's it!

The dominant UI right now is extreme overkill for me. I spend more time disabling features than playing the game.

When there were other modders willing to share, you could pick and choose the mod that was just right for you. One colossal interface is nice for a powergamer, but it would be nice to have a scaled down version for others.

3. lucitus

lucitus UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

I have heard your clear result! A beta phase will start soon give me a few days to get it ready for you...

4. lucitus

lucitus UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry guys for the Long delay still on work on it to get it ready for the public. You can expect a beta of it by the mid or end of next week.

Regards!

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Great news! looking forward to seeing it!