1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What does Arms Lore Really offer?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by tha1pvp, Mar 26, 2009.

1. tha1pvp

tha1pvp Guest

I've been working my craftsman and getting arms lore gains. I see nothing that it is good for. do i really need it

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Please read the FAQs for the crafting skills.

Arms Lore gives you additional resists on your exceptional armor, and additional DI on your exceptional weapons up to 5 random resist points/+5% DI at Grandmaster on most shards, +8/+8% DI on Siege Perilous.

This makes it invaluable for anyone who crafts weapons or armor.

So yes, you really need it.

3. Yeah, my Legendary Tailor recently burned 2 horned runics and made one item sort of worthwhile. Then I realized I had forgoten to stone on the arms lore OOOPS. I burned another horned runic with the arms lore and got 3 items that were better than the one that I got off the two horned runics.

4. eolsunder

eolsunder Guest

Yep, GM arms lore very very important for anyone making items now, that +5 defense or damage increase greatly help with making items compared to not having hit.

5. tha1pvp

tha1pvp Guest

I get it now, thanks peeps!

6. Radix

Radix Guest

mmm, it's good to know that :)

damm, what the fu.. didn't hear it before :wall:

thanks