1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What does Mary Magdelen say before you 1v1 her?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sir Ha-ward, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

"Haha, I bet your going to run from me."

I throw a few combos and a poison she hauls ass and tries to teleport onto the walls (wonder who does that here) when that fails she keeps running and gets dropped... ya 1 v 1

odd the only running i did was when i was right behind her
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

**Using NFL Football commentator lingo**

So r u saying that her

Hail Mary pass ..failed ?

3. kahlia

kahlia Guest

He says, "Thanks for the recognition. I must of made a good impression for you to post about me"
  4. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

Lol, anytime anyone flaps their gums and then gets put in their place in a rather hilarious way deserves a lil ole post .
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

He says, "Thanks for the recognition. I must of made a good impression for you to post about me"

[/ QUOTE ]

I read posts here. I freely choose to comment or joke around or not with said posters whomever they may be. *guild tags do not make my panties get in a wad nor game hue nor peoples reps some are bad some are great reps, I am usually glad the world is not filled with cookie cutter peoples, all boringly the same*

I apologise for having a sense of humor about things &amp; things which folks *any folks here* may post/say or do at times, posts which I may have also seen or thought or felt; that the original poster may have posted with their own peculiar, sense of humor.

MY bad ! I laugh, I even have a sense of humor ! SUE ME ! [​IMG]
  6. *grins*

He wasn't replying to you, silly :)

Happy Belated Valentine's Day and whatnot!