1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What else is out there?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by bigcuban, Apr 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigcuban

bigcuban Guest

I know I already got one post locked I guess because there was another post in another section very similar to mine.... but I guess I should rephrase it and being rephrased maybe it isnt so similar to that other post LOL.... and if you still feel it is I guess you can move this one over there LOL.... but basically what I was wondering was which game out there is probably the most similar to TSO where there is even a place people hang out at and you can meet up with people... and get to chat... which is where I imagine most people will go however Im still curious where people plan on going overall... Im sorry if I seem like a bother and this seems the same as that other post but Im trying to get another message across aside from that other post LOL

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I think you are looking for this thread - here is the link.

Locking this one up now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.