1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What Else?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Lynk, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Building a new PvM character on a new shard. Going a different route. Similar to my LJ build, except went macing.

I was going to use parry instead of spirit speak, but then I realized I had 3 mod slots left after the suit was imbued and I didn't know what to put there. I have no use for MR, SR, or HPR. All stat increases and LMC are already on the pieces... So I figured I would put 20 LRC on each, giving me 60 total, and then just do 75 spirit speak instead of parry. Will give me a bit more versatility on some mobs.

Idea is same as the LJ char - I want to be able to armor ignore nonstop. The main difference is I went macing and want to use a war axe. I thought about going hammer pick but don't want to spend a fortune on the insane tinker legs, and then I'd also have to use jade armband to get the SSI high enough to swing max. The way I went allows for lower stam, enhance pots on jewelry, so I can lower my STR and dex and bump up int to have a massive initial mana pool.

The spreadsheet is pretty detailed, includes stats pre items, post items, post potions, etc. It also includes the base item resists that I need crafted out of regular wood.

My question is - what else could I use besides LRC in that mod slot?

Edit - Spreadsheet removed, I got the answer I was looking for.

2. Gorbs

Gorbs Sage
    Stratics Veteran

The only properties you haven't covered are night sight (no - elf), mage armor (lol), and reflect physical damage. I don't think 45% RPD would really help and would probably make some encounters more difficult by proc'ing specials. So...I'd probably go with the LRC.

3. Klapauc

Klapauc Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Curse weapon is not exactly the fastest spell, its 60 lrc vs protection proof.
    You will fizzle it under assault.

4. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Only time I'll use curse wep is if i'm in wraith form, and then i'll be in pro.

***EDIT*** However, I will use one of those mod slots for phys and go to 40 LRC, so I can cast curse wep if I wanted to while in vamp embrace.