1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

what gives you the most enjoyment in uo

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by CountSilverbow, Nov 9, 2009.

1. CountSilverbow

CountSilverbow Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

for me its organizing hunts doing spawns with freinds decoing houses fencing goods and basically sitting back and enjoying the ride ... i always stick to telling people to do what ever it is they feel gives them the most kick out of the game and was just wondering what it might happen to be for anyone here ... ?
    of course checking stratics while servers are down is also pretty fun to... :gee::lol::stir:

2. gak21

gak21 Guest

For me its the gathering/crafting in UO. Tried almost every other game out there and I always missed the feel of the system here.

3. Pink Floyd

Pink Floyd Sage
    Stratics Veteran

trapping people in tiny areas w/ my dreadmare and watching them run around like a chicken with its head cut off

4. Crafting and selling on vendors is what floats my boat. No other game compares to UO for that.

5. gak21

gak21 Guest

This is exactly what I felt about WoW, and the reason I came back to UO. Guess its the curse of the MMO.

6. Gellor

Gellor Guest

Char development seems to float my boat. That and PvPing if for no other reason because some of the related chatter is funny as hell... winning or losing:party:

7. Rand Al

Rand Al Guest

messing with the gms!

8. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Building new templates . . . but I'm running out of ideas.

I spose I'd better get to work on my stealth/herder/cook . . .

9. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

If I was into char development, MMOing would be SO much fun, but I despise it.

I have played UO for 10-12 years... (quit for a few months once in a while) and have NEVER had a poisoner... NEVER wanted to work poisoning.

10. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Training poisoning does kinda suck . . .

11. Vandetta

Vandetta Guest

:thumbup1:

12. when Im redlined, the RNG lets me hit a 1/2 life barred elite mage 2 consecutive times after a mortal and DP ftw

btw it doesnt happen often

13. lols

lols Guest

killing people

14. chad

chad Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Taking care of my garden and decorating houses.

15. lols

lols Guest

.... Baron?

16. Magdalene

Magdalene Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Running around on the old lands, only with little radar map open, finding my way from Vesper to Yew or something.
    It's becoming a melancholic excercise though... so little houses, no people in sight...

17. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

throwing hailstorms into crowds of T;

when lao says 'hes on foot', and we all gank them.. thats pretty fun too.

18. MasterP

MasterP Guest

When i hit log out then press okay. Pressing the okay lets me know that i can stop my addiction for a few hours...Other then that aimlessly wondering around killing afk people in there house's when they think they are safe.

19. and you call me trash for playing a stealth archer?
    at least I am out in the open field, while you are getting jollies from killing some afk crafter that may not have some stuff insured or some guy building a suit while his other account is out luna shopping