1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What happen to the Turn in? Still waiting Pls Stop the Tease....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Sir Scott, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Lord Sir Scott

Lord Sir Scott Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

For months there has been word of turn in's for various stuff.. [​IMG]
    This Event we where told there would be a turn in? [​IMG]
    Where or when will this happen? [​IMG]
    Thank you
    Sir Scott

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi ... one more delay, we are told to expect a turn-in during the *next* publish.

3. right... if you re-read what was posted on uo.com, you'll see that event item turn-ins are on pub 52... next pub.

4. Lord Sir Scott

Stratics Veteran

Ahhh now i see it in little tiny print on the last line hehe...
    And i see that in the Foolish Questions on Friday it says "Ophidian items".
    I hope it wont be just that, i am wishing there will be a way to turn in say rubble to rebuild maginca, Blackrock for more prizes ect...
    [​IMG]
    Any thoughts as to when that might happen? (Thinks a friday as that used to be publish day) [​IMG]

5. Guest

Guest Guest

going to be awhile, this event as to run for a few weeks at least.

6. Lord Sir Scott

Stratics Veteran

Still that should not effect some other stuff but as your prob right....
    Just sorta hoped they would do it soon... this event stuff has been in place for weeks sorta... i beta tested this event a long time ago on test. so i must presume this was basicly published to live shards and should have beeen pretty basic as it was in place on test... Dont program for the UO so i can only Guess...

7. RestlessLA

RestlessLA Guest

u can turn in blackrock for prizes right now... its called casting armageddon on a shadow lord and getting a cloak of corruption [​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

u can turn in blackrock for prizes right now... its called casting armageddon on a shadow lord and getting a cloak of corruption

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm probably reading too much into this, but does this mean if you cast armageddon you lose the blackrock you're carrying?

I hope not.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

of course it does

10. <blockquote><hr>

u can turn in blackrock for prizes right now... its called casting armageddon on a shadow lord and getting a cloak of corruption [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

So that's how you get the cloak?

Hmm.

-Galen's player

11. I got the cloak just by killing the shadowlord guy..Don't even need blackrock.

12. J0KING

J0KING Guest

You do NOT need blackrock to get the cloak of corruption... it helps though [​IMG]

Draconi said in another post that the cloak is given out to the top three attackers... If a mage casts Armageddon he does 25000 damage on the first cast...

This is why there is a misconception of needing blackrock to get a cloak [​IMG]

Have Fun!!!