1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What happened to L6 map chests?

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by yadnum, Feb 15, 2009.

1. yadnum

yadnum Guest

I've killed 20 paragon titans (on Legends) in a row with not one chest. I used to get a chest every 2-3 kills. Anyone else having this bad luck? Has the game changed? Thanks

2. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Random number Generator....the odds of a drop are 1 in 20 I believe...when you were getting them ever 2-3 kills you were lucky...now the pendulum goes the other way!

3. yadnum

yadnum Guest

Thanks for the reassurance (?!), lol. So normally I'd have to kill 20 paragons for one map. Since I've always had to solo five or six maps to get one decent minor artifact, that means killing 100 paragons or so for every decent minor artifact? This is what people have actually been doing? Wow. (I'm the one with the amazed mood now)

4. Rotgut Willy

Rotgut Willy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Luck helps.

I farmed paragon titans a few days ago and in about 20 paragons I got no chests but did get 3 minor artifacts.

5. Rotgut Willy

Rotgut Willy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Also, I start with 700 luck and Honor them.

6. khazikhad

khazikhad Guest

Miasma is the critter for easy Level 6 chests and maps.

7. Jermosh

Jermosh Guest

:eyes: