1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What happened to stacking?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kyrie_Elaison, Sep 10, 2008.

1. I thought new items were going to be made stackable with this patch, or was I misinformed?

:confused:

2. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

I believe that was intended for the next patch but I'm not sure. The only two things I think they have SAID they plan to include were Sand and Granite that I'm aware of, though Jeremy did post in a thread asking for suggestions...

People suggested Empty Potion Bottles (and full ones in another thread), all plant resources, blank scrolls, lock picks, dragon scales...

I'm sure there were other things suggested... don't remember what else... Jeremy said "No promises" on that stuff... just taking notes on suggestions.

3. Lord Sir Scott

Lord Sir Scott Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

hehe, everything you listed has stacked for years,Except the Full Bottles...
    i think it was just the granite and sand for now, its prob next patch..
    Has anyone tried to stack sand or granite yet?

4. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yup, they don't stack yet. Not the ones in my house anyway. :)

5. I tried stacking granite and sand tonight. I'm hoping they will make sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa powder, and vanilla stackable. All we need are a bunch more non-stacking items in the game.

6. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

They said Publish 56, ever since the stacking changes were announced. This is Publish 55.