1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

what happened to the auctions?

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by movebrightly, Sep 13, 2011.

1. movebrightly

movebrightly Guest

hubby 'n i were really enjoying that!

-cherise

2. CassieDarksong

CassieDarksong Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I haven't had time to do them in more than a year and don't see me doing them in the future unfortunately. JoCool I know has a family and a busy life herself. I'm assuming something came up family wise to prevent her from being able to run them.

I'd consider running them again if I had staff to help organize and run things, but over the years, staff disappear and I don't really have many folks I can trust to help me run an auction l anymore. And the ones I would trust are just as busy as I am :(

3. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

I plan on starting an auction real soon, no worries :)

Just waitin on a few things, I plan to have this shard up and running in no time :)

4. CassieDarksong

Stratics Veteran

Whoohoo. I may just have to give you items to sell because my play times are so off hehe :)

5. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

I know you're a super busy woman, did you get my ICQ request? I have a new number.

Miss you! Glad to see you're still kinda around ;)

I miss doing auctions so I'll be more then happy to start them up again, gotta get Origin back on it's feet!

6. CassieDarksong

Stratics Veteran

I haven't, but i haven't logged into ICQ either...LOL I only log in ICQ when I have time to play UO hehe.

I'm here, just most people in game don't know all my characters in game^_^