1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What happened to the invasion?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Nematode, Nov 28, 2008.

1. Nematode

Nematode Guest

U know the state of affairs of UO when u dont see anyone complaining about the broken invasion we have on LA. I mean, Ive seen Brit and Minoc stuck with Cowardice and Falsehood NPCs for like 3 weeks now, and the occasion 3rd invaded town stuck for days on end.

Unless you guys are totally off the invasion, I can only assume there are about 45 peeps in the whole of LA...

2. I've been checking when lag allows me more freedom than whacking Trogs or something. Nada ... some cowardice NPCs in Brit for a day or 2. That's it.

3. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

Well actually a message has been sent about the two stuck cities. The other cities that have been very active are: Yew, Trinsic, Skara, and unfortunatly Moonglow. I really, really hate that moonglow spawn. I haven't checked since Thursday when we clear out Yew. Thank you to our decicated Factions group for keeping us trammies busy. :hug:

4. Garion_UMP

Garion_UMP Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Its not that no one is complaining. Its no one is complaining here. We've sat through GM queues paging a lot, but the support model is pretty abyssmal. You never advance in queue after hours of waiting. We've tried it a few times over the past week.

5. Garion_UMP

Garion_UMP Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Looks like Brit and Minoc were fixed. Vesper is invaded. :)

6. Nematode

Nematode Guest

After meeting with fellow LA'ers, I think I know what re-started the Invasion; somebody joined the good factions and stole, corrupted, and placed the stuck town's sigils, thus resetting it.

So now I guess I know wats been making those towns stuck for so long... inactive factioners on the good side stealing and corrupting sigils... at least now we know how to restart them.

7. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

Are you sure about this? I thought the two bad factions were the only ones able to influence the invasion. Could be wrong, of course.

8. Nematode

Nematode Guest

Well, yes. What needs to happen is for the town to be corrupted by the bad factions. If the town is CONSTANTLY under the influence of the baddies, it cant trigger the invasion. Only if a "good" town is corrupted by the bad faction would a trigger start.