1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What happened to the spawn?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by TheScoundrelRico, Oct 17, 2014.

1. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Aug 12, 2001
    So the last few days I've been running around Siege looking for marks. While doing this, I have loaded up some PvE skills to make a little cash with.

Yesterday I hit a couple of old spots to find people, but figured I would do a little hunting while at it. One in particular is the old Yew crypts nothing...the other one I noticed was empty was the old Britain sewer. Again...not a single slime or giant rat to work my new archery skill with. What happened to the spawn. All I could find in the sewers were alligators...bah.

The other question is in regards to Blackthorns Dungeon. I dropped in to see what it was about and left finding the spawn very limited.

Please note I only checked out these places in Siege, so maybe it's a "Siege thing", but I figured this might be a place to find out what the developers did with all of the lowby spawn...la
  2. Symma

Symma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 5, 2002
    All the spawn is off preparing for the new WOW expansion... or something like that.

Cause, lets face it, even spawn has to do something whilst no one is around.
    Stickypaws and TheScoundrelRico like this.