1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What happened to Thomas O'Neerlan

Discussion in 'UHall' started by eve, Jul 2, 2009.

1. eve

eve Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

He is/was the toymaker in trinsic........

and the final step in the quest for Obsidian statue pieces.

I have searched Trinsic for him for four days, an hour each day, and he is nowhere to be found.

Could he be reinstated at his station with the Tinker, please?

2. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I can only assume you dont play Europa cos hes still in the Tinkers there where he has always been.

3. eve

eve Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Well, at the moment I wish I did play on Europa....... cause he is absolutely nowhere to be seen on Atlantic.... not only have a checked the tinker shop, but have walked every square inch of Atlanta Trinsic at least three times now.

thanks........

4. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Missing on Napa also, I went to check. :bored:

5. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

this is where Tomas has been on Legends since the Generals were in town.... there's no way for him to get back to his shop, he's stuck in the little courtyard

[​IMG]

6. AaronTheAssassin

AaronTheAssassin Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Call me crazy if you wish, but When I was out and about traveling the forests west of Tram Trinsic I spotted Tommy far out west along the road, walking aimlessly. I'll scout for him today just to provide proof and If its true, then its possible he is lost out there in them woods

7. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

We're still doing that mission on atl, but I haven't seen him since TOT started.

8. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

NPCs have been known to go walkabout...

9. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

He ran away from the orcs during the invasion.

(no seriously, that's exactly what he did, Alberta Giacco and the other quest NPCs did too)

10. AaronTheAssassin

Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

Screenshot taken at 11:10AM July 2 Atlantic Trammel.

This is west of Trinsic, Follow the western exit road to a small marble house house and then head west of that landmark. it is noted he was found AT the house approx 2 days beforehand.

This photo was altered to conceal the identity of my Alternate charector

11. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

Curious....There was an old Orc fort farther up the road in Fel, from an old event, if I remember right.

12. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

BTW, if you have lots of free time, you can at least get him BACK into Trinsic this way (best done on a peacer)....

1. Find some type of hostile creature (ogre, troll, even mongbats - but the more HP the better).

2. Have it chase you by Tomas. Tomas will then start to attack it.

3. Slowly move toward Trinsic, with the creature following you with ill intent. Keep the creature's bar up.

4. If the creature starts only to fight Tomas, or is about to die, area peace to let the creature regenerate, or just go find another hostile for Tomas to chase.

5. Eventually, you'll have Tomas follow you (well, the monster chasing you) back into town. Keep this up as long as possible, remembering that the area peace trick won't work inside the guard zone. With luck, you can get him reasonably close to his original home (I got LA's Tomas back as far as the park by the big two-story structure that's some sort of meeting hall - and at last check, he was wandering inside the Hall).

13. AaronTheAssassin

Stratics Veteran

Ugh, that sounds like alot of work, I'd want payment for that, and im not talking about a pat on the back, I want gold!

14. eve

eve Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Chrissy recently stated that the Toymaker, good 'ol thomas O'Neerlan had been returned to his post and tethered.

apparently he managed to break free..... and I can't locate him again.

checked all over Trinsic, and out the road where he had wandered.....

any new ideas?

I did find him exactly a few days ago..... out in the woods. thanks for help with that....

Bad toymaker..... get back to work now!

:next: