1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What happens to your 8 sims if you switch back to Free?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by imported_Starrfoxx, Mar 13, 2008.

1. If you have a paid account with about 8 sims, what happens when you switch to a free account for a month or two?

1) Do you lose all your sims except for one of them, or do they grey out and you have no access to them?

2) Which sim remains the active one?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I couldn't get an answer to this question.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I have seen this question posted a few times with no replies. I would contact Lee directly by email or IM him here is my best guess. Or if your really looking for a head ache and have free time call EA directly. ( good luck with that ). Also try posting on the dev blog [​IMG]

edited to fix early morning typos [​IMG]

4. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

I have a free account with 3 sims but I didn't create the full 8 sims when I subscribed only 3 and I have kept them.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

your lots too monkeybutt?

6. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

the account never owned any lots but my free account does have 3 sims

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I have a free account with 3 sims but I didn't create the full 8 sims when I subscribed only 3 and I have kept them.

[/ QUOTE ]

*nods*

I just looked at the account that I have the billing issue on....it's now free until the bank draft goes into Paypal, and it still shows all 8 TC3 sims that were on it. They were not all created on the same day so there is an 'oldest', and I had assumed that all the others would be unplayable until I got the account back to premium. Are all three of the sims on your free account playable, monkeybear?

8. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

Yep they are

9. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Yep they are

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG] You're right, mine are too, in TC3. That will make the next 4 days waiting on my bank draft to go through (OT: Seems like paypal is getting slower on those, I've had others with the same bank through paypal go through on the 3rd business day) less painful.