1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What I Think A Fish Tank Should Look Like

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Cerwin_Vega_Uo, Feb 1, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

Everytime i move to a new house i have to rebuild this tank... it takes a long time but i think it looks so much better than the kind you can buy.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

I agree...I hadn't thought of it before but damn some of those little grasses rubble would fit in there quite nicely. OOh and the dock planks instead of the black cloth...I'm trying to think of uses for all my rubble, lol

Beautiful job btw...I see so many ill-made ones.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Yup, I agree wholeheartedly. Fabulous aquarium in your house. [​IMG]

Kudos to whoever came up with that concept, and all those who have added their variations over the years. I love seeing the different things people come up with.

Here is the one I made in my formal dining room arrangement.

I think it may have been Sarsmi who compared the add-on aquarium graphic to the industrial type lobster tanks at the local fish market, when they first came out. Agree on that as well. [​IMG]

4. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

One of the nicest tanks I've seen.

well done!
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Very nice looking aquarium. Are you still living by the waters edge?
  6. I still live in that house if thats what your talking about.
  7. I like your house layout. Can you upload more pics of it?
  8. I agree to but the one thing i dont like is the number of lock downs those suckers take.
  9. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 14, 2004
    I agree to but the one thing i dont like is the number of lock downs those suckers take.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya. Been thinking of adding a large one to one of my houses, but alas already hurting for lock downs. Have to do some spring cleaning I guess.