1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What I Would Like to Have Seen Done With the Event Hell Hounds

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Llewen, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

This is slow and far too late, but I'll post it anyway. Instead of deleting the event hell hounds that were tamed, I would rather they were turned into two slot pets. They would have made a fine "leader" for a pack of regular hell hounds.

2. Travis82

Travis82 Guest

I wish they just left them so we had two rare pets.

3. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

That is pretty late, Llewen, lol. Did they ever delete them? I just released all mine when I heard the news :(.

4. that is what they call a fail. this message is what they call a troll. sucks :(

5. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Ya, sometimes I'm a little slow. But the spawn is still there, and if they are planning on leaving the spawn for any significant time still, it wouldn't be too late to make this change.

I do think they would make a great leader for a pack, and with their hit points and high hit regeneration, they would be worth the two slots I think.

6. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

huh? neither Llewen or me have trolled. unless you are talking about your own post, which adds nothing to this discussion.

well, you can't tame them anymore. I'm not sure if they deleted the tamed ones yet, though. so they'd have to make them tameable again down the road. however, given their track record, they will probably be re-released as bane alligators, hehe ;P.