1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Publish 97 is currently on TC1! They are currently focusing on the training aspect of the pet revamp. Head to TC1 and send in your feedback or discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A new State of Stratics is up. Check it out here!
    Dismiss Notice

What I would like to see

Discussion in 'Stratics Help and Suggestions' started by Envy, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Envy

Envy SotA Forum Moderator
    Alumni Campaign Patron

With all the changes that are occurring in Stratics, I would love the forums to move forward into other games other than UO. Although I always loved UO, I believe Stratics needs to be more progressive and expand into other games rather than being stuck on Ultima Online.

I would like to suggest the following:-

- Shroud of the Avatar
    - Albion Online
    - Crowfall
    - Shards Online

Mata and Captn Norrington like this.
  2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Stratics previously hosted websites for numerous games as recently as October 2014, listed in the "Other Games" archive. The challenge was finding dedicated teams of people who could populate and maintain Stratics (strategy + statistics) resources. I'm not sure what the senior staff has in store, but it looks like they're considering expanding beyond UO again at some point in the future. See Nexus' comment here: Join SotA Stratics!.

Elenni, Mata, Envy and 1 other person like this.