1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What if I don`t get UO:AHS

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Fat Midnight, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Fat Midnight

Fat Midnight Visitor

I have multiple accounts and I only plan on upgrading 1-2 of them. My question is will the characters on the other accounts be able to access the see at all? Will I still have access to the old style boats and use of operation?

2. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

You won't have access to any of the new boats or content. You will be stuck with the original ships and boring seas.

3. Fat Midnight

Fat Midnight Visitor

im wondering what level I will be able to interact with the new ships, say im in Fel on a regular boat, PPL with the expansion can attack and PK me but I cant do anything to them?

4. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

I doubt the orignal ships will be of the damageable type. But.. who knows. Good question for a FAQ though. People will most likely still be able to attack you with spells/archery/throwing however.

5. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

http://vboards.stratics.com/1807968-post10.html

Mike Moore explains here what non upgraded accounts will benefit from. I believe you can see the new content but not access it directly with un-upgraded accounts also; similar to expansions in the past.