1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

what if the red gate was one way

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Anon McDougle, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Coffin

Coffin Guest

Yes. Take the red pill

2. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Why? What if blue gate was one way. Whats your point?

3. toady its a simple question with no threat to either side but based on your reply i would say for you the answer would be no

4. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

:) IF it is a player made gate...I won't just pop into any of them of any hue...god only knows where they are going on any facet.

If it is an established sort of town set up moongate I will go thru all of em...which lead to well towns. :) NP there.

I once accidently ran thru a red moongate in downtown Brit on Siege and it took me to Serpents Hold...np but I could not find a gate BACK out...so assuming it was a one way red gate.. I paged a gm whom told me I was not stuck there...and I still could not find a gate off. I forgot to look in one of the town's buildings...so I WALKED back off Serpent Hold thru ...the dungeon pass to the lost lands. :) Well least I got off the isle of Serp. Hold. Few mos. later I seen a RETURN gate was there...which goes back to down town brit. *Live and learn* lol

5. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

(Bring back moonstones.)

:gun:

6. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*chuckles* I have a few Trammel moon stones on Siege... I prize them... My shiny bit of Trammel on Siege.

7. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Eliminate the blue gates on Siege. There is no trammel or trammel ruleset here...la

8. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie

if you can cast a gate you can dispel it after you go thru.
    But really what would a one way gate do? **** you off?

9. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Well, if it lead to the rat spawn in ice (one of my favorite gate runes of old) you'd die...and if I cast it...I'd loot everything in your corpse...la

10. Random gate hoping is so much fun!!

I usually just run through whatever is there. Especially the red ones, those are usually the most fun.

You'd be surprised by how many people you can kill like that. Especially people who were just going to their house or something, and then all of a sudden, there is some crazy chick there with a Rune Beetle.

It's a riot!!

11. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

If a Gate opens in the forest and there's no one there, does it make a sparkle?

12. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

That would only get rid of the gate on the end where you dispelled it. The gate would still be up on the end where you started.

13. Fink

Fink Guest

I miss those. I used to actively hunt headless ones (and barely prevail) for moonstones. A friend and I had rune libraries on the exact same spot on both facets, each with a cache of moonstones to the other side.

I wish they'd bring moonstones back. Surely they can engineer them to be "blocked" if they go to an illegal spot.