1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What in-game item is left to give us?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by love2winalot, Jun 11, 2008.

1. love2winalot

love2winalot Guest

Hail: Well with all the turn ins and such, "Not including armor or weapons" What items are left, they we don't already have?

I can only thing of 3 off the bat. The Display Cases in shops, and some of the different banners, and the larger carpets. Without creating something new, what's left?

2. Huge long tables! For those big halls

3. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Marble tables and benches! I would loooove to have a marble bench in my garden. *dreamysigh*

For our Asian-style houses, futons and those gorgeous, gorgeous three-panel wall paintings.

But my #1 most wanted in-game item would definitely be FULL BOOKCASES! :drool: I crave those like a drug!

4. Piotr

Piotr Stratic's Finest
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

filled book cases
    sarcophaguses/filled coffins
    ballistas
    holes with animated fire - like the ones in Covetous lvl 1 :drool:

5. UO Relic

UO Relic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Ok i know I know alot of us hate it when they kill off old Rares but for a wish list

Would love the wall blood splatter (server birth rare only) (not the floor splatter that can still be gotten at mage camps this stuff goes on the wall)

Would also like to be get the spider webs that hang from walls (see Dungeon Doom) (event item only so far)

The Anhk with the blood coming out of it (also seen in Dungeon Doom)

6. Emil IsTemp

Emil IsTemp Guest

Always been curious bout the mage camps..

T2A only? outside of Wrong? Spawn rate?

7. Leana Sidhe

Leana Sidhe Guest

:lol: Bring back tents!! Really though I would be fun to have a plot size, that you could actually put your tent on, with grass around it.
    *ok --back to work*

8. Ancient Sosarian

Ancient Sosarian Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Awesome looking Owls...we don't have those yet.

An SoS

9. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Metal Dye Tub

10. ColterDC

ColterDC Visitor

Agreed!

That is long over due.

11. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The ability to dig our own basements to our existing houses useing the mining skill and perhaps cartography. The points needed will be based on the floor size of our house. This when completed would also increase the number of lockdowns we can have with our house. We would need ladders to get down to them or by some other method perhaps with a crafting skill. This would add something new to the game, and involve skills along with using up points. If you dont want a basement I'm sure thier would be a number of other players wanting to buy your points thus making more of a demand for them.

I would also like to be able to turn in the heritage green tokens for points, I have a fair number of them and would trade them in for something perhaps when the phase 3 more exspensive items become available.

I would love to have a open hole floor tile that spouts out flames when you walk over it, but these would not do any damage to a player like the ones in the dungeons.

How about the ability to make rain or snow in someones house to have more of an affect to the design of a players house. With the ability of an on off switch as one of the rewards.

Just a few ideas off the top of my head :stir:

12. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

There are tons of things in game that I would like..... marble benches and tables would be one.... the sarcophagus and the filled or open coffins, Stalagties.... Filled bookcases, indoor stairs that are only one tile.... Raised platforms.. large indoor tubs for bathing.... Tents, Blood splatters for my walls, the spider tiles for my walls... (a dread spider statue!)... turkeys? Ducks, Geese... How about ponds..... lillypads..... chainmail hanging armor... wall pegs...... There are so many things out there.... Just run around you'll find some really neat stuff pretty quickly ... there are dozens of cool banners and tapistries.... Look about I'm sure you'll find a dozen things in less than half an hour.

[​IMG]
    Please click the egg/hatchling and help my dragons grow

13. blust4

blust4 Guest

I will be happy to be able to dye my snake skin boots. They have ugly color. Can't believe I can't dye it using leather dye tub.

Metal dye tub is stupid idea. There is no such a thing as metal dye tub. You can only dye metal using pigment dyes.

14. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend

Your opinion...A silly one, but yours none the less.

I know there isnt one, thats why I would like one.

Um I know, thats why I think metal dye tub would rock.

Please, put some thought into a post before just going NO THEIR STUPID. Thanks.:stir:

15. Xel The Wanderer

Xel The Wanderer Lore Keeper

I second that. Bring back the tent lovin'!

16. SilentFoxXy

SilentFoxXy Guest

Staff/ Ring / Brace/ Wand/ Bandage OF:-

Pet Resurrection

Please, please put an end to running to Brit or Luna Bank, and pleading for a tamer to res your dead ride/ pet

17. you dont like giving tamers their vet ggs? :sad3:

I think shrines should be able to res pets, along with veteranarian npc's and any other tamer related npc.

And to Omnicron.. I second the metal dye tub /signed

18. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

metal dye tub, with the ore and regular colors
    leather dye tub, with regular dye colors.

these are what id like to see.

19. Beerman72

Beerman72 Visitor

how about...

personal inkeeper? (instalog anywhere while using this)

personal stablemaster? (same as above...only posable in your own home.)

:gee:

20. Ericge99

Ericge99 Guest

How about some barrels, of , wine and beer, upright and laying down. With a tap.
    I think every celler should have one.
    Ok it may be decor, but it will help make those who do a floor or area of their house, help look more like taverns and bars [Inns] would look great. Just a thought! :grouphug:

21. Beerman72

Beerman72 Visitor

Orange barrels?

btw...my cellar could use those! however will have to wait for the water to go down. :(

22. SilentFoxXy

SilentFoxXy Guest

I love all tamers, and their pets, I am one, somedays ;), BUT it seems that regardless of how polite you are they ignore you, and you stand there for 25 mins asking obvious Tamers (Fire Steeds, Nightmares) . When youre a pally, surrounded by spawn, and dead, the extra 25% Dam Abs is vital, and getting body is kinda important....
    All that said, there are several very lovely tamers/vets on EU, who do go out on a limb and run to rezz your pet, but unfortunately there are times these kind souls are available.

YES we need for a Animal Trainer/Stable Rezz Ankh, but until that happens, please give us an item of jewellery, a hand in reward, a comm collection tally, that allows us to rezz our mounts.

23. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable

Thank goodness someone said it! You beat me to it!! I know people hate it when teh devs mess with their "rares" but I would love to see singing crystal balls again.

How about any ethy cow? Sheep Statue? :lol: I'm just being silly now. Sorry, I'm tired and the coffee hasn't kicked in yet!

24. It's 20% damage reduction with a regular armored swampy. 10% if it's a Paroxy swampy.