1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What is a good poisoner template

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by smokey420, Mar 16, 2009.

1. smokey420

smokey420 Guest

I am looking to make a poisoner for pvp. What would be a good template to use? I am looking for all ideas both mage and warrior templates

2. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I recommend the thieves forum for information on said template. The thieves PvP forum I mean.

Other than that, until they fix the cure potions, e.g. adding a cool down timer of say 15 seconds or something like that, poisoning is a moot point in PvP...as far as devoting at LEAST 80 skill points to have it do ANYTHING.

That said...work the skill up if you haven't done so and then stone it off. Eventually...the problem will get fixed...I hope.

3. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Mage:

Magery
    Eval
    Med
    Resist
    Necro
    Spirit
    Poisoning

Use a mage weapon. Evil omen/ poison does level 5 if you are within 2 tiles

Dexer

Wep Skill
    Tact
    Anat
    Heal
    Bushido
    parry
    Poisoning

The sum of your magery and posoning needs to equal 200 (so 120 mage 80 poison). For a dexer just take it to 80.

While everyone does carry cure pots, sometimes they fail vs level 5, and they also disrupt cross heals, so they aren't worthless.

4. RichDC

RichDC Guest

This is a good template but you cant have both resist and poisoning if you are going to 120skills, you will end up with 55points left over (less if you take necro higher).

With those points you can either choose to invest in SW (40allows pixies and gift of life) or even focus, if you use the crystaline ring and take focus to 50 (take necro to 110) you will have 7Str and an extra 3mr.

5. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

You can have both resist and poisoning. Just drop med down a bit.