1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What is Aion?

Discussion in 'Aion Stratics Forums' started by Tagrun, Jun 16, 2008.

1. Tagrun

Tagrun Guest

A while ago I was trying to figure out what exactly Aion was then I stumbled upon the official re-launched site and found this guide that explained this upcoming game.

Take a look.. What is Aion?

I'll I say is...:gee: I can fly and pwn.
  2. Xel The Wanderer

Xel The Wanderer Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 25, 2004
    There's also aionsource.com, an excellent source for old and new information pertaining to Aion: The Tower of Eternity as well as a solid community. Hands down, one of the best sources for everything Aion, and definitely worth checking out.

The official European Aion website had some in-game music clips, but I noticed that it's been changed and omitted, or perhaps it's tucked away somewhere else, but I'm too inebriated to look for it. :shots:
  3. Tagrun

Tagrun Guest

Thanks for the information link up!:thumbup1:
  4. Hawkins

Hawkins Guest

You can fly and fight.

Attached Files:

5. Angelipity35

Angelipity35 Guest

What I like in Aion is the character creation.

You could practically create a dwarf, or an elf, or a bubble-head.

LOL. :party:
  6. alidan

alidan Guest

there are many infos in 3zoom, i know the aion infos from it
  7. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 9, 2008
    Sorry to ninja such an old thread but, does anyone on the forum play this? Good game at all? One of the few online games that I have never bothered to try.