1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What is best way to contact/sort out problem ingame

Discussion in 'UHall' started by THP, Nov 1, 2011.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 13, 2003
    A few months back.... we had a small revert because someone had got infinate UO year picks...well the day of the revert i claimed my last 2 picks for definate..maybe 3 picks.....nit sure but for sure two!!!and they were top of my picks available.. the house teleporters... well after the revert the goody bag were gone and soo were the picks... plz tell me the best way to sort this out... because the new 14th year picks are crazy and i need them sooooo bad....the ingame GMs dont seem bothered.... prety sure i cant be te only one that as lost gift picks....anyone else???
  2. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jul 3, 2004
    I am pretty sure that there has been a couple that made threads concerning this in the past month. I would do a search here on stratics and see if they had theirs corrected. Maybe the devs will get into a phase 2 on bug fixes soon for this. :)