1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Mining] What is Blackrock for?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Buddy Lee, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Buddy Lee

Buddy Lee Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

This may be a dumb question and I have tried to search. I just started over after being gone for 6 years and I finally GM'd my miner last night and stared getting small pieces of blackrock. I can't seem to stack these and double clicking on them does nothing.

Do these serve a purpose other then just filling up my backpack? Can they be used for anything?

Thanks,

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Blackrock stew is the main use for it at this time it was also used for the armageddon spell

3. Kelly O'Brian

Kelly O'Brian Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Having one (insured) in your backpack infuses you with exactly this small blackrock power enough to be able to break through the taking-no-further-damage-shield of black wisps (Lord Oaks and elsewhere).
    You receive a small ammount of clean up points throwing them into a trashbarrel/-box too

#3 Kelly O'Brian, Oct 12, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2012