1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What is going on with 3rd level cov.?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by silent death197831, Jun 1, 2012.

1. silent death197831

silent death197831 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

The first day of doing Cov. we played around with the void pool. That got boring fast after figuring out the items decay. So i went on down to 3rd level Cov. and within minutes got me a real artie that didnt decay. WOW that is awsome i thought. So i farmed all day getting good stuff and didnt get anything else that day. I thought it was a fluke. Well a Guildie of mine got on and told me he got one to. So i got up and made some coffee and started at it again in 3rd level. Just in the front room by the way. Low and behold I get another real non decaying artie. That excited me even more i spent 9 more hours down their and got yet a 3rd artie in 2 days. I was super excited. I went as far as even stating the devs out did their selves here and this was most fun i had doing a dungeon in a long time. Well i head down next morning and get yet my fourth artie of the week. which was amazing to me. So i farmed all day and nothing. which i was not complaining i knew something would happen soon enough. Ok to my point. It has been over a week and people are starting to think I am lieing about these I got cause none of us as gotten anything in over a week. Did you change something? we even went down and fought and killed that joke of a monster Cora. Nothing. can someone please let me know what is going on we are all interested. we are putting in the time. to get shame type loot. Another new dungeon getting old fast is all I can say.

2. sativa green

sativa green Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

you are getting artifacts and you want to know what's going on? i don't really get it. what's going on is your are farming for artifacts and they are dropping.

3. Redxpanda

Redxpanda Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I guess he is saying that the arties were dropping and they suddenly stopped. While he thought that the revamp was great at first, the lack of arties is making it boring.

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I don't know I farmed down there 4 or 5 times I've never gotten a thing.

5. NBG

NBG Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Lucky? heh got arties before they fix or ended it. Think those were suppose to be Cora only drops and hamster made a boo boo and things got fixed.

Sevin0oo0 likes this.
  6. Ron Silverbeard

Ron Silverbeard Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

It seems like it was fixed...i talked about it on another posting..maybe it was my fault...
    Now flame me...lol

btw i didnt get any, i call it Cora Arti, from any Monster on L3 or L4 and farm them every day for 3 hours - seems like i passed it too ;(((

7. NBG

NBG Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

8. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

So in other words don't waste your time fighting any of those mobs there. Keep farming in less troublesome area's ..... Forget getting the glasses off of Cora... got it.

9. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Booo! I hope they didn't remove the arties from level 3 mobs. They need to drop somewhere other than on Cora with her 45 min respawn rate. I thought this was intentional and should be kept in game. Either that or make the Void Pool rewards non-ephemeral (a better option IMO).

10. silent death197831

Stratics Veteran

so basicly i can stop farming in the dungeon and start farming cora, because it was something not suppose to happen but did and i was lucky enough to be able to take advantage of it before it stopped. It wasnt a complaint it was a question about the artie drops in the main part of the dungeon in level 3. I have gotten enough crappy cursed loot to make me sick lol. I was enjoying farming with the occasional drop of the real artie now that made it exciting.

11. silent death197831

Stratics Veteran

you are correct.. I thought it was awsome that the arties ahd a chnace to drop anywhere in the dungeon. I have plenty of crappy unraveling loot laying everywhere lol from other dungeons they revamped.

12. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

The artifacts certainly did drop from the mobs on level 3 Covetous [just above Cora's level] and I have not received any from the mobs [other than Cora] in the last 4-5 days or so. but the drop rate on Cora seems to have been increased. Killed Cora with 3 characters down there and two artifacts dropped on the same kill. ... my luck is horrible at getting the human versions of the arties... 4 shields 2 katanas 4 prismatic lenses.

All of which were gargoyle only Except one of the brightblades [katana]

Sevin0oo0 likes this.