1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What is good?????

Discussion in 'UO Holiday Trading' started by Leeloo Dallas, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Is there anything "good" in this reward release? Rare colored cake or anything else?? Just wondering! I can only fit so many mail boxes in my house!!

Leeloo Dallas of Atlantic
    247-061-118

2. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

I've only redeemed a couple rewards so far but one bag had some neon to it sort of like the Christmas box. Not sure if rare, but certainly hoping so.

3. Thanks!! I will put what I have had:
    I have redeemed 4, just to see what each thing was, a rug, a mail box, a tree and a banner; all came with a pre-filled out card and a cake and all were in bags, 3 of the 4 bags I got were "neon"-like colors, one white cake and all the cards were regular colors.....

4. The Codex of Virtue is HUGE and I can't seem to place a stone table over it. :(

5. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

lol. I haven't found a location where it will accept it. How big a space do I need?

6. I think it was like 7x7 and it has to be completely clear, no walls or anything on the south or east side. I would have to log on to be sure, but it fills over half of my roof which is a 12x.

Leeloo Dallas

7. Well, this thread died off pretty quickly so I am going to assume that no rares or anything are available during this gift batch.

Thanks,
    Leeloo Dallas

8. Annienox

Annienox Guest

Friend told me that bags arent so rare but thought that the cakes were rare in white in black and the card is rare in white. Someone Please correct me if this is wrong

9. MariamATL

MariamATL Guest

Yep I thought neon bags were rare too but they seem to be pretty average. Just wish one of my chars on ATL had one. =/ lol....

10. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I found a white BAG at a bank. Can you dye them?

11. MrMarcus

MrMarcus Guest

The Bags are semis (if I can call it that way), when hued in purplish-blue hued. Saw one for 7 millions gp at Luna, but well, everybody knows it's way overpriced... especially at Luna.

For the codex you need a min. of 8x8 House wide to be able to place it.