1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What is Shroud of the Avatar?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Fred Din, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Fred Din

Fred Din Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Hit the Link !

Forsaken Virtues

Thank you Dame Lori for putting this together !!

Speranza likes this.
  2. Mr Nice ATLC

Mr Nice ATLC Adventurer

Its going to be an awesome game.

3. SlobberKnocker

SlobberKnocker Slightly Crazed

could theoretically spell the death of UO. Just that Garriot is behind it and will supposedly be in game.

some of the u tube trailers are simply awesome.

there also planning in town housing which is something I've been screaming about for years. the fact that Britain is a ghost town now is abominable in my opinion.

4. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

It really all depends on the PvP honestly to how well the game does..if it's too hardcore, it'll be a ghost tow like mortal online..and if it's too pansy most retro gamers who are looking for that old UO PvP fix will stay here or move on back to free shards, but as we all know it's not going to be a WOW replica and will not be a household name..either way! Beta has been paid for and am eagerly awaiting the next Lord British adventure!

But as for story/house customization/"trammy" things..the game is already leaps beyond UO..the decorating your house video is already wow! And only a few months into development

CovenantX likes this.
  5. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I wish I had the money to put towards the kickstarter....

While I don't see myself ever closing all my UO accounts... from what I've seen of SoA so far... I can see myself getting to a point of going down to one account and packing all my necessities into my castle and 1 main account. Then go into maintenance mode on my UO account.