1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) What is Soulforge bonus amount?

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by OccupyEA, Mar 7, 2013.

1. OccupyEA

OccupyEA Journeyman

Does anybody know the bonus number a gargoyle gets for using the Ter Mur Soulforge and the Queens Soulforge ?

2. Don't Tread on Me

Don't Tread on Me Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

do you mean for imbuing or unraveling? for imbuing, i don't think it's really worth it. unraveling... you get better odds for relics than other forges... but with shame it makes little difference now days i think. i have no idea what that actual number is or even what that number would mean.

personally, i've never gone through the pain in the bum to make my imbuer a garg noble, so i haven't used the queen's forge

OccupyEA likes this.
  3. OccupyEA

OccupyEA Journeyman

Thanks for the info. My Imbuer is at 92 I was wondering if the bonus would get him over 100 for imbuing.

4. Don't Tread on Me

Don't Tread on Me Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

nope. just keep truckin. not sure how you're training the imbuing... but i used uoassist and set up macros, used a bag of daggers, and just went to town. keep imbuing the crap out of them. also, you can switch hit area effects and stuff and use the daggers up to the max (20 i think) imbuing times. just some helpful hints.
    enjoy :shots:

5. SlobberKnocker

SlobberKnocker Slightly Crazed

i think u get a 10 pct pop. its really useful for the last imbue on a suit in saving resources. youll need 10000 loyalty. there is a good way to do this though im not sure if its looked upon favorably by the game masters.