1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What is the advantage of GM poisoning?

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Guest, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

My Assassin is at 98.7 poisoning. Since they changed poisoning to 12 uses, I really haven't had the need to poison much. What advantage is there to GM this skill?

2. Considering how difficult it is to gm you would think there would be more to it than just a slightly greater chance to inflict lethal poison and a slightly lower mana cost, but I think that is what happens. I did it and have noticed some improvement but it is slight.
  3. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

Sep 18, 2003
    besides the 100% chance of inflicting leathal?
  4. Nerf-Herder

Nerf-Herder Guest

Lethal poison is noticably harder to cure than deadly poison. Especially if your victim insists on using normal mage cures.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

I have not seen a 100% chance of lethal poisoning someone in pvp. Perhaps only in pvm?
  6. 100.0 poisoning skill = 100% chance to inflict lethal poisoning to your target through infectious strike, PvP or PvM.