1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What is the best PvP template I can make with these skills?

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by returntosiege, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Would like to use soulstones to create the best 1 vs 1 character I can with the following skills, what should the template be?

120 Swords
    120 Mace
    120 Parry
    120 Bushido
    120 Resist
    120 Magery
    120 Eval Int
    110 Spirit Speak
    100 Anatomy
    100 Necromancy
    110 Meditation
    100 Chivalry
    100 Tactics
    100 Healing

I haven't played for awhile, not sure what the best templates are nowadays. Any assistance would be fantastic!
  2. Dan123The123Man

Dan123The123Man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 19, 2004
    i know you dont want to hear this but if I dont post I miss out on upping my post count and someone will beat me to it...

Its all situational and all depends on different circumstances and personal preference.
  3. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
  4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Rock... Paper... Scissors...

If things are reasonably balanced - there should always be some templates that will beat you - and some that you will beat.
  5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
  6. Phangs_of_Phage

Phangs_of_Phage Journeyman

Mar 11, 2012