1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What is the best PvP template I can make with these skills?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by returntosiege, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Would like to use soulstones to create the best 1 vs 1 character I can with the following skills, what should the template be?

120 Swords
    120 Mace
    120 Parry
    120 Bushido
    120 Resist
    120 Magery
    120 Eval Int
    110 Spirit Speak
    100 Anatomy
    100 Necromancy
    110 Meditation
    100 Chivalry
    100 Tactics
    100 Healing

I haven't played for awhile, not sure what the best templates are nowadays. Any assistance would be fantastic!

2. Acid Rain

Acid Rain Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Havent played in over 6 months but I cant imagine its changed much(other then the gear). The best pvp temps were hybreds. No need for tactics over 90 since thats all u need for top specials. Your wep skill you wanna take to 120. Most enjoy the dog or ostard form (ninja) incase of dismount & I think thats around 90ish for ostard to never fail (you'd have to test that since I've forgotten exactly). Resisting spells (magic resist) has made a big comeback from what I'd heard, so 120 could be key. I believe one major factor is having the imbued Bestial Armor set.

Alot depends on if your better on a mage or a dexer. Dexers are point & click - gaming for the mentally challenged, haha. No offense dexers but some of us can remember more then 6 macros & enjoy playing a more complex style. Altho, any good dexer should be able to destroy most magic casters in an open field. Exceptions would b if the caster spams certain necro spells/ goes into stone form/ uses summons/pets or controls the area in which the fighting takes place(ie, field spells, stone walls, etc,...). Others would be much more knowledgeable on giving exact temps, hope u get some good responses.