1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What is the best quiver to use for PvM, and why ?

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Ooguk [Cove], Aug 7, 2009.

1. Ooguk [Cove]

Ooguk [Cove] Guest

For me I kind of like the Quiver of Elements.. Its 100% Chaos damage which meens it randomly targets the monsters elemental resists. Also I was thinking maybe the Quiver of Fire 50% Physical 50% Fire, Im thinking in big fights like at events necromancers will corpse skin the spawn and u will be targeting there fire resists. However If you use consecrate Weapon Do these Quivers even matter?

2. Skaith

Skaith Guest

I would really like someone to answer this I also would like to know
    also I have Used The horseLord for ever. What really is better?

3. its gotta be the quiver of uberness, Balian has an invisible one

4. what are you shooting at?

5. Ooguk [Cove]

Ooguk [Cove] Guest

Ballian are u ever going to sell me that ring u said u had the 6 dex, 15 hci, 20 di ring im willing to pay whatever for it....

6. sry, my account is in limbo, I didnt resubscribe and never had a chance to look, im in 90 day limbo

7. MasterP

MasterP Guest

I would say chaos damage. If you have chilv, consecrus Arma will be all that you need. The chaos hits different resist so it dont matter the spawns resist.