1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What is the best Talent Tree for the MT?

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Bo Riddler, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Bo Riddler

Bo Riddler Guest

OK, our guild on Kilrogg needs a main tank. I'm a fast leveler so I am going to give it another try.

But what tree would you recommend for me? Not Protection, I assume. So either Arms or Fury.

I am leaning towards Fury but would like your advice.

2. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

I asked a similar question to one of my guilds the other day because of the warrior I created recently.

I was essentially told to go with Arms until 40ish or so and then respec over to Fury.
  3. Maybe I can learn from this thread also.

I would have assumed answer to your question to be prot, as, I have been lead to believe, that is not only what is best for a meat shield, but also holds aggro longest.

My highest level warrior is 50. Not knowing what I was doing, I had had talents scattered all over. At 40, I re-specced all of them to arms. I loved it. It was like having an inexhaustable supply of rage.

Just last weekend, down in the cactus patch in Tanaris. I was challenged to a duel by another warrior at about my level (maybe 49). I was slaughtered. They had said they had just re-specced to fury.

So basically, I guess I do not know how to play a warrior.