1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What is the best way to get Loyalty points for the Ophids?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by jegilber, Feb 15, 2011.

1. jegilber

jegilber Guest

Please tell me there is a better way than killing the Banes outside of Ilish/Loyalty...I killed them for 45 minutes and only gained 450 loyatly points. Please tell me there is a better way...

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

nope but if you stay near the flags you get more than if you are distant from them i thin k its 5 if near flag and 3 if away from it

3. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I don't normally do the event stuff, so what is there to gain from gaining loyalty one way or the other?

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well if you stay on the meer/ophids side and get over 2k? you can get the blackrock recipe that is needed to feed bane dragons
    and I think there is something else but i cant remember off the top of my head and am fighting br els atm

5. Klapauc

Klapauc Sage
    Stratics Veteran

There is no better way. Bane during town invasions give 5 points per kill. So find a way to kill em faster, thats all you can do.

6. Gorbs

Gorbs Sage
    Stratics Veteran

The bane dragons will likely stop spawning soon when this event arc finishes. Is it worth it to work up the loyalty at this point for the recipe, or would it be better to just buy one for < 50k at a luna vendor if you're wanting to bond a bane dragon?

7. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The only recipe for blackrock stew that I saw being sold, was for like 7 or 8 millions gold. I guess, the high price is because the quest can only be taken once per character and the time invested in raising up the loyalty to what the quest requires, is really considerable (a whole lot of hours spent working loyalty up).

On what shard did you see any below 50,000 gold ? Please let me know and I will go buy it right away.

Thanks.

8. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

He meant the stew, not the recipe I believe.

9. Gorbs

Gorbs Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Correct. I meant the stew, which I saw selling for 45k on Chessy last night.

10. Trixrnt4kids

Trixrnt4kids Guest

It takes 5k loyalty to take quest for the recipe not 2k