1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What is the best way to repair weapon/armor?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by CorwinXX, Aug 20, 2011.

1. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 8, 2011
    What is the best way to repair weapon/armor (when how much dur left)?
  2. Vaneca

Vaneca Guest

I am not much of a crafter, but I think its something like this.

When there´s only a few points missing, you have a higher chance of not loosing any durability while repairing.
    However, since you´re gonna loose points anyway most of the time, it might be a good idead to wait till it´s really low.
  3. Klapauc

Klapauc Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 28, 2009
    Legendary blacksmiths do not fail to repair their goods, you can let durability drop very low if you have one.
    Tinkerers and carpenters have a good chance of failing at low dur, i can be better to repair earlier.
    In practice, before i got out to fights where i will take a certain amount of damage, i check armor and weapons and repair what is needed. Estimating item damage before it happens takes a bit of practice.