1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

what is the chance not to be revealed by spell "reveal"?

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by nikki4, Feb 20, 2009.

1. nikki4

nikki4 Guest

for example: what is the difference between 120 stealth/100 hiding and 100stealth/100hiding when people cast reveal (humans with 20 detect hiding and tracking or elves with passive revealing)?
  2. RichDC

RichDC Guest

There is a 0 chance of being revealed by the spell if you have hiding/stealth.

Regardless if the caster has detect hiding, one of the many issues needed to be addressed.
  3. nikki4

nikki4 Guest

and by the way, what is the chance of revealing by elves? i know they have passive detect, is it worh to have 120 stealth? or is 100 stealth enough?
  4. Vaneca

Vaneca Guest

I´d got for 120. but tbh passive detect hits kinda often no matter what.

What I find odd is that I succeed detect hidden very often latley, having 0 Skill and beeing Elf.

Did they change anything or is that just messed up!?
    (I´m not talking about ppl with hiding and stealth)
  5. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Aug 12, 2001

RichDC Guest

I heard somewhere that its 40% passive detect (im guessing this is the skill check) so yes i would say go 120.
  7. Tom_Builder

Tom_Builder Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 9, 2002