1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What is the cheapest way to upgrade to ML?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lithium, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Lithium

Lithium Guest

anyone know?

2. Belmarduk

Belmarduk Guest

Buy a ml-code from an onlinecode store - compare which is cheaper first
    Greetings Belmarduk

3. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

I would suggest to get a 9th anni code , it has ML and some other add ons included

4. Joyous2K

Joyous2K Guest

I would wait for SA expansion... I think it is going to come this year. But who knows, I probably thought the same thing last year.

If you wait for that... I think you will get all previous expansions. It will cost more than ML now... but if ML now... then you will need SA later.... so it will cost more ultimately.... Hold out for SA and if it never comes then don't ever get ML.

5. Arbuckel

Arbuckel Guest

Well, if they put out any more anniversary editions, those would include ML.

6. 9th Anv 19.99 vs ML 29.99

oh and 9th Anv you get the house deco stuff and new tiles that you dont get with ML.

~Blade

7. Azureal

Azureal Guest

Im sort of in the same situation as the OP. Ive upgraded one account (fully, as far as I know) and Im considering doing another. Just dont know which way to do it.

What is the 9th Anni pack missing that makes it cheaper than ML? And considering I want to use both accounts for the quests in Heartwood does the 9th Anni give me access to that?

8. well you could always get someone to pick you up a copy and pay to have it shipped. still cheaper then ml. you could also check ebay as well.

and im sure theres a number of UO players that have unused copies that they got just for the promo gifts that you could talk into giving you the code or selling for in game gold or something.

~Blade

9. Azureal

Azureal Guest

For me its not the cost of the product (MMO gaming is an extremely chepa hobby when you think about it) so much as the benefits differing products offer.

10. Nothing "missing" really ... and ... not necessarily "cheaper" than ML (9thAnni linky) http://www.uo.com/uo9/ (used to be cheaper ... but ... sellers may have wised up)
    shop around ...

11. FenrirsFangs

FenrirsFangs Guest

looks like it's 19.99 at ebgames/gamestop i think i paid like 30 bucks to upgrade to ML through eastore id go buy the 9th age at a local retailer if i where you.

Oh a PS. 9th age is not available ONLINE unless you are buying it through a private entity no one with a contract with EA is allowed to sell it. Why? NAFC!!(not a ?french? clue) maybe the online vendors can't stock it cause it's insured?

12. Arbuckel

Arbuckel Guest

Extra padding for EA's wallet?

13. In stock as of 8AM EST. Call store to confirm pricing and availability. >I< got three stores within 5 miles of me ...
    and whats this about "private parties" and "insurance" ??? Company store from a Company web page ... and "insurance"?
    lolwut?
    MOST likely they're(jewelcase in big boxes) becoming scarce .... cause its Most likely EA/subcontractor ain't running the disk ripper 24/7 ... for awhile now ...

Just saying.

And yeah ... thats a last century model they're likely running with ...(19xx century)

If it WAS me ... I'd have it more of a net-flix type model ... justintimeondemand ... 1/2 second after your CC is debited ... disk starts burning as the mailer is imprinted and stuffed with "activation" instructions assembled sealed and staged for ups/usps tracking code scanned and on a plane bus or boat to your cheese puff encrusted little fingers next-day or two days beforenoon delivery ....

thing is ...

The Internet could be Faster and Stone and Mortar building locations are likely to be replaced by a vending machine sized turnkey operation where your forwarded to the local drugstore to pick it up NOW, or wait for it to drop out the slot after feeding bills and quarters into the supersizedATM ... btw ... want some stamps? gift cards?(while you wait!) any photos to process? how about a new cell phone? synchronize your PDA? buy some stock? ... could I interst you in som....
    *BEEP* thank you for your patronage! would you like a receipt? y/n

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!