1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What is the easiest and fastest way to lvl stealing?

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Antmf712, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Antmf712

Antmf712 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

And can a macro be made to make it less tedious? Thanks...

2. Quenchant

Quenchant Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend 4H

3. Cruxshadow

Cruxshadow Guest

lol :thumbup1:

4. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

This is what I do, since I cannot stand the boredome of sitting next to a packy stealing gold from its backpack for anything over 60 seconds.

Start with as high of a natural skill as you can in stealing, with other skills of hiding and stealth. Get a stealing scroll, burgler's bandanna, shadow dancer's leggings, and a ring and bracelet combo with max stealing skill. This should get you to 100 if not over.

Eat the scroll. Start touring dungeons and stealing the stealables. Fun time stealing stuff, gettting gains, as well as the thrill of hiding and stealthing with the danger of being discovered and attacked on top of it.

This is obviously not the fastest, but it gets me several gains a day, as well as stuff to give away to anyone who wants it, and more importantly, IS NOT BORING AS HELL!!!!!!!

:)