1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What is the 'hoe' tool used for?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by El of LA, Mar 18, 2012.

1. El of LA

El of LA Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor

I bought a hoe from the lady who changes seeds to stacking items and I've been trying it out around the world and in my house and I'll be dithered but I can't figure out how it might be used. Would one of you erudite people please educate me in its use? :bowdown:

This 'catching up' thing is taking some time!!! :violin:

BTW I do get some interesting error messages using it ! LOL

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

it is for planting in magincia only
    Players are able to plant seeds in grassy areas around Magincia by using a hoe. The players will have to maintain the upkeep of the seeds to keep them healthy. Only the owner of the seed can take care of the plant . The plant will be tagged with the owners name and the date he/she planted it. Players will be able to dig up the plants after they have matured and they will continue to keep the player’s name, the date planted and the date harvested. Players can use the blue crystals to magically advance the growth of a plant in Magincia. You will be able to find 2 Gardeners that will see the hoes needed to plant seeds in Magincia.

El of LA likes this.
  3. El of LA

El of LA Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor

My Thanks Storm! such a complete answer :)