1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) What is the learning curve of playing S.A.?

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Elbryan Uthador, Nov 23, 2010.

1. I am reactivating my account and I wonder how steep the learning curve is with the new expansion(s)?

I last played around 2 years ago.

2. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

No big curve at all, at least in my opinion. The mini spawns mostly are all stuff we have had in game. There are a few new additions in the mini's but not that bad. About the only tuff one you could run into in the Abyss is Slasher of the Veils, ya he's tuff & has a few spec moves (should say paralyzing moves to a player) & so do some of the small critters in the Mini Spawn area's. Best advice I could give is check out Stratics Main page on the left under Expansions & Boosters the [FONT=MS Sans Serif, Arial, Helvetica] Stygian Abyss tab & quick glance through it. The only thing that could be time consuming is learning to Imbue. That could take a little time. The rest is a piece of cake & should come easy for you. GL & enjoy, there is a large area in the Abyss to explore[/FONT]

3. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

Unless he means to include the new client? In which case I am not sure how to scale that.

4. I am using the old client. I feel much more comfortable with it.

Plus I don't get to upgrade my computer til tax time. :(

5. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

Well then. The learning curve is barely noticeable in that case. :) Sorry about the bad luck with not being able to upgrade the computer yet :(

On the other hand tax time is not to far away :D