1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What is the most popular server?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

What is the most popular server?

I want to come back to UO, and want to start fresh. I first made a warrior a loooooong time ago and that's where my best memories lie. Probably 90% of my memories involve just some random dude I met.

I remember trying this a good couple years back and it seems every place was deserted. I believe it was on baja, my original shard. But, would that change on a more populated shard? Is there a more populated shard?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Most probably a free one, but if your talking EA server then I believe its Atlantic.

Edit: By the way ... I find your sig animation quite hypnotic.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

The last time I played a dexer I was a lumberjack or a mace dexer with a warhammer... I remember just running people out of stamina. What are the good warrior types of characters now?

4. They really need to merge the all the east coast servers into one, the west coast into one etc..

It's LONG overdue. Gameplay would be so much better.