1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What is the newest expansion for 2d

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lings Bro, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Lings Bro

Lings Bro Guest

Can someone tell me what the lastest 2D expansion is called?

Also - I noted this on my download of KR

EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON www.ea.com.
    Has UO got enough life left to use the 6 months payment plan?
    I searched teh EA website for Ultima Online and it said there where no results!

ANyway -- the 2D question -- help...

2. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Latest content expansion is called Mordain's Legacy ("ML" around here) - if you can find a 9th edition box, it will include it. Stygian Abyss (SA), in development, will eventually be the next expansion.

Don't let the legalese frighten you.

hope that helps.

3. Rama21

Rama21 Guest

It's Mondain's Legacy not Mordain's and you can buy it from the UO store.

4. Lady Kiara

Lady Kiara Guest

First as MapleStone said the latest 2d is 9th aniversary..get that, then down load the Mondain client which is the more graphic as it took the place of 3d. then go to the UO store and buy the code for mondain enter your code then Whamm your up to date..But fair warning at the moment it requires a good connection and uptodate computer to run The Mondain client soothely...as for mondain client patched up 9th aniversary, You should have no problem.

5. Littleblue

Littleblue Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

If you have/get the 9th Anniversary, you don't need to buy the Mondain's Legacy upgrade from the UOStore. The 9th Anni. includes all the expansions you need to be current. :)

6. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

oops ... sorry, I do that all the time - I misread the intro screen years ago, and just can't ever get the "r" out of my head.

7. Rama21

Rama21 Guest

hehe :)