1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What is the Pacific brit bank going to look like?

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Velvathos, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Velvathos

Velvathos Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Pacific is the only shard I have yet to see of what the Britain Bank will look like from the contest.. I don't even think we congratulated the winner, which is very, very cold, and I don't even know who it is.. :sad4:

2. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

Wait, what? What are you talking about?

3. Velvathos

Velvathos Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The Brit Bank deco contest..

4. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I know who won. I could tell you, but then I'd have to pk you since it's all very cloak and dagger. ;) I haven't seen the design yet, but patiently waiting for it to be implemented.

5. From what I understand, it will feature an espresso bar inside. The drinks will provide a 1 hour stamina regen increase.... unfortunately, they'll nerf it in 3 months so you can only have 2 mochas a day.... :(

6. what a waste of time, why dont they spend it improving some game mechanics, exploits, bugs, hacks etc...

7. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Aren't the GMs the ones who do the decorating and not the Dev Team? If that's the case, you're not drawing away resources from those who deal with the game mechanics, exploits, bugs, etc.

8. Velvathos

Velvathos Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Draconi did the Atlantic bank, that is all we know.

9. Aren't the gms s'posed to answer pages in regards to hacks, exploits, bugs etc???

I havent seen one in ages and I always have to log out before one ever gets to me, even when the Q is only 3-4 ppl

I just gave up ever paging on anything anymore

I remember when i griefed and swore at someone years ago and the dude said "im paging on you, i took a sceenshot" and that really scared the dickens outa me.
    them dayz are gone