1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What is the price of the Expansion?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Old Man of UO, Aug 21, 2009.

1. It might have been posted here, but I haven't seen the price of the SA expansion. I also looked on UO Herald and haven't found it anywhere including Gamecodes. September 8th is pretty soon, so I would think that information should be available by now. Has it been set and what is it?
  2. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 15, 2005
    Chrissay Zeeman
    12 Aug 2009 12:53:55

Starting on September 8th players will be able to purchase the newest expansion Stygian Abyss. The cost for the expansion will be $29.99. New players can purchase the full game at $39.99 with 30 days game time added.
  3. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

I`m amazed you have missed all the whining and crying over peaple having to drop that huge sum of $30 on SA.

Your prolly smarter than I and just skipped those threads,hehe.
  4. LOL Mitziplik... just been too busy with work to do much reading or playing these days. I was just surprised when I went to UO Herald and couldn't' find that information on the home page, or the Stygian Abyss page... or any where else that made sense to look. Glad that I miss the ruckus.