1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What is the status with Mouse Holes?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Fink, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Fink

Fink Guest

Just wondering whether they're fixed/bugged/etc..

I know they don't look like much, but I'm after some to put in my castle as shortcuts. A few questions..

Can they be placed outside (eg: roof areas)?
    Can they be re-deeded or is that function still broken?
    Do you need to be in rat/rabbit/slime form to use them?

Thanks.

2. Kariny

Kariny UO Lake Superior News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

:sad3:Last night I customized my house and lost my mousehole.

3. feath

feath Guest

same here, kariny. *poof* . the dragon head deeded up and went into the house box. the rest of them stayed put. but my poor mouse hole...gone!

4. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

After reading on UO Herald that the mouse hole redeeding problem had been fixed and watching a friend move hers around a few times, I decided it was safe for me to move mine. July 29 I hit the mouse hole with a hatchet, and it poofed.
    I've not been able to drop to another floor thru mine or anyone else's while using slime form.

5. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I was able to drop through mine today in slime form.

6. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I was just able to drop through one, too. In slime form, from the second floor of a keep, with the mouse hole placed in the middle of the room (not against a wall).

7. smip

smip Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I am SOOOOO disheartened about that. I had my mouse hole on the first floor. Went to re-deed it and it went POOF!!!! Called a GM and they told me that we will not get our item back. They can not replace them.... That bugger cost me alot of points. They should at least compensate for those that put in a GM call about it. They can tell who lost one or not.:blushing: