1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What is the time window for a reply from Mesanna to an email?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tanivar, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Wondering how long I should wait.

2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I've had a reply before within a few hours. Sometimes no reply at all.

3. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

Usually if she hasn't responded within a few days a response never comes. Like Djad said she sometimes responds within minutes or hours though. It seems to just be luck and whether the email is at the top or bottom of her inbox when she checks it that decides when a response comes.

4. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Send one now!!! I was waiting a reply and just literally got it 5 minutes ago so she might be checking emails now as I type this.

(I sent yesterday and got a reply today).

Captn Norrington likes this.
  5. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

It will be tomorrow...

6. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

LAUFS OR NOT

7. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

I will go with DJAD, i have had a reply in less than an hour on some, but I am still waiting on a reply about the Gargoyle bonus to mining email i sent her a couple months back . . .

8. Messy boy

Messy boy Adventurer

9. Dot_Warner

Dot_Warner Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Britain [BRIT]

Somewhere between Soon(tm) to never.

10. Alfray

Alfray Visitor

She responded to my email in under 24 hours, then followed up after I had my issue settled. She was very helpful.

11. Philly

Philly Journeyman
    The Valorian Knights

I have only ever sent one and never received a response.

12. Mesanna

Mesanna UO Producer | Dark OverLady
    VIP Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Depends on the time, first off if it is a request that involved someone else's job I forward the email to them. If I stopped and replied to every email I get I would never get anything done. If you do not get a reply and need something then poke me again.

CovenantX, Merlin, Dregg and 4 others like this.
  13. Longtooths

Longtooths Supreme Commander
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend LTC

I can not imagine the number of emails Mesanna receives in a day.....

14. Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein Rares Festival Silent Auctioneer
    Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

Forgive me, I would not dare to be so presumptuous, however I do believe I might speak for everyone when I say we want you Mesanna to be totally focused on producing the best Ultima Online game content imaginably possible. I would think you would also, instead of addressing all the minor idiosyncrasies that either do not fall under your immediate attention nor are worthy of your precious time. Maybe this just isn't possible, but perhaps you could hire a personal assistant or a secretary to allocate, sequence and prioritize mail for you. Is there an Assistant Producer of Ultima Online to address many of the mundane concerns you are getting? I can't begin to fathom the carpal tunnel, and screen blindness. We certainly appreciate all you do, when you find the time to do it. The shard Meet & Greets over the past year were fantastic. I also loved the 9 minute developer video uploaded to youtube. That video should be on the front page of www.uo.com Too many players have no idea what is going on in this game. A community coordinator to keep us all updated and posts a schedule of all the Event Moderator content would be greatly appreciated as well. As always, thank you for time and thoughtful consideration.

15. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I PMed her three weeks ago, again two weeks ago, no reply. I emailed her two weeks ago, no reply. I finally gave up.

16. Keith of Sonoma

Keith of Sonoma Certifiable

I sent an email to her regarding the fact that the MYUO database for the shard I play hasn't updated in FOREVER (I have several characters that show not to have logged in in about 90 days that "play" EVERY day). Apparently along with EVERY character I checked on the shard!!!! I got a response in less than 3 hours! :hahaha: Of course she said she "forwarded" it, but hey I got a response, and VERY quickly. Whether it gets fixed or not is whole different story. But again, I get get an email back.