1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What is the top PVP guild on GL?

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by frawsty, Jun 17, 2008.

1. frawsty

frawsty Guest

I'm working on a char over on GL and just wanna get a feel for who's out there. I mostly play on Pacific but it has dead spots so I'm gonna finish off this guy for when Pac is slow.

2. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

haha, another one of these threads.

To be civil, the best guilds out there are :

TDR/J^W/RiD (blue, red , faction stone, one guild) , BC, PWNT

There are 2 bigger guilds I did not list only because they don't have skill, they have a different advantage. What advantage? You can never catch them.

3. frawsty

frawsty Guest

how about the pvp, where is it? on Pac it's 99% at Yew gate and 1% at Despise

4. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

There is always some sort of action to be had at or around Yew gate, from server up to server down.

There is a lot of fire entrance/destard/despise/terra keep fighting too. If you want a fight pop a spawn and someone will come to raid you.

Another large guild (XV, but dwindling lately) and there is usually a fight to be had at their castle by the entrance to T2A by reaper valley.

5. Googly

Googly Guest

MPR.

GM Runners.

Legendary bandie thieves.

Hahaha..... :(

6. Thalidar

Thalidar Guest

Kinda depends on where you would like to go. If you want a guild that mainly pvps at yew, then go pwnt. If you want a guild that mainly works upon dungeons but, at times will be at yew then i suggest BC. I suggest SON! if you a *uber connection* and just want to be a cowboy. I then suggest tdr if your looking for a long term all around guild. As being tdr myself i can say we do a fair share of spawns, fair amount of raiding, and believe it or not a few peerless every now and then. Not to mention we have the Woo Vendor emporium hehe. XV is also a choice if you want a all around guild that aint that decent at pvp. Kinda a underdog there, w-r is more into the peerless thing but has been known to do spawns.

7. JoO

JoO Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I am the best. /thread

8. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

You can have the number 2 spot. Dorinda hasn't been cutting it lately.